3D Face Image manipulation Tool: Python, The Insight Toolkit (ITK) Specialist - (Remote Position)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Job Title3D Face Image manipulation Tool: Python, The Insight Toolkit (ITK) Specialist - (Remote Position)
The entire solution includes a front end; a web application and a backend written in python.
auto detection (using something similar to cv2.CascadeClassifier('haarcascade_nose.xml')) and auto cropping a face feature + manual cropping on 2D then converting back to 3D
pushing and pulling out a point with mouse cursor & with given nanometer value on face features
- Smart connection [by opening a new layer] user can connect two (3D face tissues or objects) together.
Authentication, Accounts and Subscription (with payment method)
- Smart 3D Printer Preprocessing:
- taking out out of line dots (vectors) using an auto smoother (with aggressiveness % variable)
- auto generating geometric holes in the inner side of the face feature
** all computation happens on the server side and the result received from the backend's restful API renders as an STL image on the web app which that is a frontend for the service
A restful backend API using Tornado that corresponds to all front ends features for receiving, storing and manipulating STL files and authentication and accounts and subscription sections.
- Telecommuting is OK
- Agencies are OK
Candidate must know how to:
- The Insight Toolkit (ITK)
- Data Science (numpy, scipy, matrices and vector auto manipulation by trained models/filters using series of matrix, graph algorithms)
Provide a python script that given a 3d face STL file in the attachments section it auto detect the 3d part of the nose and auto crops only the nose part of the face and stores it as a new STL file.
About the Company
- The project must be done within 3 month and the candidate will move into a full time position after that
- We are based in Canada. however, work internationally.
- All work is remote