Fort Bragg, NC, USA
Job TitleTest Engineer
We are seeking an experienced QA test engineer to join the fast-growing Novetta Cyber team. The QA test engineer will work closely with software developers to develop, test, and debug software code related to computer security, vulnerability research, reverse engineering, and product development. The QA test engineer will develop test scripts to ensure the software features trace directly to the customer requirements. A successful candidate will leverage prior experience in QA test automation to collaborate in Agile teams with developers and other QA test engineers.
- No telecommuting
- Agencies are OK
- 1+ years of experience with software quality assurance, test plans/procedures, test automation, and requirements traceability analysis.
- Experience with at least one scripting language: Python, Ruby, Perl. Python preferred
- Experience with Windows and Linux Systems Administration
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: cryptography, persistence, networking, vulnerability research, digital forensics, and software development.
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
About the Company
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the US.
- Contact: Novetta Recruiting
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://boards.greenhouse.io/novetta/jobs/4678249002#app