Annapolis Junction, MD, USA
Job TitleNetwork Analyst
Novetta is seeking a Network Analyst with a passion for solving analytical challenges, a thirst for learning new technologies, and making a difference! You will be a part of a team of dedicated professionals solving our customers' most challenging problems.
- Apply expertise of telecommunications, convergence and next-generation networks
- Conduct target development, network analysis, and analytic discovery
- Apply knowledge of the OSI layer model
- Enumerate a target network
- No telecommuting
- Agencies are OK
- AA or higher and or relevant work experience
- NET+ and Security+ certifications
A minimum of four years of experience in the following:
- SIGINT systems
- Network topologies
- Proficient use of analytic tools and databases
- Advanced knowledge of next-generation networks and related protocols
- CCNA and CEH certifications
- Scripting ability in Python, PIG, Java, etc.
Active TS/SCI with favorable Polygraph
About the Company
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the US.
- Contact: Jamal Drake, Senior Technical Recruiter
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://boards.greenhouse.io/novetta/jobs/4210607002?gh_src=6e3a41e82us