Annapolis Junction, MD, USA
Job TitleComputer Scientist
As a Computer Scientist, you’ll use your skills to automate and enrich a variety of data in support of analytical questions. Successful candidates in this role will be able to bridge the gap between non-computer scientist analysts and other technical professions such as data scientists and software developers. A strong candidate is someone with a desire for continual learning and strong problem-solving, analytic and interpersonal skills who communicate and collaborate effectively.
- No telecommuting
- Agencies are OK
- Understanding of TCP/IP and common protocols such as SSH, HTTP/S, SMTP, DNS, BGP, DHCP.
- Experience with intelligence analysis skills (e.g., traffic analysis) mixed with detailed knowledge of network architectures, protocols, and communications.
- Experience with writing, compiling, and debugging a variety of programming languages
Special consideration given for the following skills:
- Machine Learning
- High Powered Computing
- Any of a number of active Cyber Certifications including but not limited to: GPEN, GXPN, GCFE, GCFA, and OSCP.
- SIGINT experience
Security Clearance Requirements: Active TS/SCI with favorable polygraph
About the Company
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,000 employees across the US.
- Contact: Jamal Drake, Senior Technical Recruiter
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://boards.greenhouse.io/novetta/jobs/4270248002?gh_src=f6d3e1112us