Backend API Developer (Django/Python)
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job TitleBackend API Developer (Django/Python)
- Design, develop and maintain our APIs and micro-services.
- Code, test and debug programs according to Python & Django best practices.
- Write and maintain detailed systems documentation.
- Study integration documents of partners and implement the required endpoints.
- Communicate with a team in order to coordinate and document application development and testing.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Excellent knowledge of Python.
- Working experience with microservices architecture.
- Working experience with Django and Flask.
- Working experience with PostgreSQL.
- Solid understanding of data structures, coding standards, best practices.
- Experience with software design and architecture (HLD and LLD).
- Familiarity in designing and developing large scale, distributed enterprise business
solutions. - Experience with Git. - Self driven, motivated. - Excellent verbal and written communication skills. - Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodology for product development. - Proven ability and desire to deliver projects on time with high quality. - Able to cope with and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic work environment with evolving project requirements.
Optional Requirements: - Working experience with Golang/Java/Ruby. - Experience working with AWS, Kuberenetes, Docker.
About the Company
We are an online platform that delivers authentic homemade food from experienced and talented home cooks. We’re helping people order food quickly and affordably, creating supper club booking solutions, and providing a seamless, at-home, chef scheduling experience.