Job TitlePython Developer
Our client is a Computer Vision Deep Tech Startup developing a cutting-edge Character Recognition Technology, based on a Deep Learning neural network model. They develop software for reading and digitizing any kind of text, codes or symbols appearing in industrial processes, with the highest accuracy.
As a Backend software developer, in close cooperation with the CTO - you will work on building their on-premise and cloud-based platform and you will be responsible for the development of the product software architecture.
NOTE: The client is only willing to consider candidates with a work permit in the EU/Spain
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
Must have skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2 + Years experience with Python
- Previous experience in managing Cloud-hosted services (Databases, cloud server management, AWS, Kubernetes, load balancers, etc.)
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with GIT
Good to have skills:
- Front-end web development experience (HTML/CSS/JS)
About the Company
At Toughbyte we're changing the way companies hire developers. By having our own software platform and a distributed team of recruiters, we're able to combine automation with highly personalized service to both candidates and companies we work with. This, together with our culture of experimentation and constant improvement, ensures that the candidates we work with find the job they want and the companies the talent they need as quickly as possible.