Senior Python Engineer
Bogotá- Colombia, Bogota, Colombia
Job TitleSenior Python Engineer
Manage assigned tasks through the control panel that the company defines.
· Plan code development supported by senior engineers or area chief.
· Write unit tests of the assigned code.
· Manage the code through the repositories defined by the company.
· Document the code through the tools defined by the company.
· Perform the correct interface with members of other teams to determine the best solution to the technical problems that arise.
· Perform reviews of the code base, following standards and using tools that assess style and complexity.
· Support design and development work.
· Deploy new versions of the code once approved.
· Evaluate new product functionalities and design solutions that adapt to the proposed requirements.
- No telecommuting
- Agencies are OK
Technician, technologist or professional, in systems engineering, electronics and / or telecommunications.
. Experience in software development using Python programming language
. Knowledge of Django framework, Django rest library, Git version controller.
. PostgreSQL databases, TDD techniques, relational databases.
. Strong communication skills, teamwork, time management
About the Company
OmniBnk is a financial services platform (fintech) for small and medium enterprises in Latin America. We offer loans for working capital for SMEs that, despite having healthy finances, are not subject to credit in traditional alternatives.