Senior Cloud Architect
Company name provided after 1st call
Washington DC Metro Area, Northern Virginia, USA
Job TitleSenior Cloud Architect
Looking for a passionate Cloud Architect to lead multi-platform engineering development efforts. The ideal candidate will have experience either hands-on or through oversight of as many of the relevant disciplines listed and a portfolio of commercially deployed products that they have designed and operated.
The jobs responsibilities will initially be day-to-day coding with a fun team and ability to lead technology selection, direction, and web development growth. The job is intended to mold into a leadership/management position as the product team grows and develops.
The team is a diverse, creative, sociable, and friendly group with a history of success and high standards in building world-class teams. They seek applicants with diverse skill sets who are passionate about their work and hobbies, and thrive in multi-disciplinary environments centered on innovation where they can share expertise and learn from others. And since they often take general superstars over perfect skill fits, if you can get fired-up about their mission but are unsure if your CV is a fit, they'd love to learn more about you!
They pay competitively, offer outstanding healthcare benefits, 401K, and a generous time off policy.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- Experience with modern cloud services (e.g. Heroku, Amazon), hosting on services such as Linode, Kubernetes, docker, swarm, Apache’s big data tools e.g. Plasma, etc.
- Experience setting up and maintaining modern databases (SQL e.g. redis / NSQL e.g. MongoDB, CouchDB, DynamoDB)
- Coding experience in Python
- Experience with data privacy and security
- HIPPA / GDPR compliance experience a plus
About the Company
The company is a well funded startup developing the next generation of trustworthy intelligent machines using neuroscience and apply them to solve large scale global challenges, starting with healthcare. The team is getting ready to trial the software with several hospitals and will be collecting data to support and validate development efforts. I'm helping them hire their core software engineering team for multi-platform dev using AI. They pay competitively, offer outstanding healthcare benefits, 401K, and a generous time off policy.
- Contact: Sarah
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sarah-rumbaugh-a35a2b18/