Technical Analyst, Professional Services
Boston, MA, USA
Job TitleTechnical Analyst, Professional Services
We are looking for our first Technical Analyst to automate workflows, process incoming data, and generally support the technical needs of internal staff on our Professional Services and Customer Success teams. Must be passionate about creating tools that help others be more productive. We anticipate hiring a junior candidate who has some relevant job experience and wants to grow with the role.
Must be available to work on-site in the Boston office most of the time. (It’s a short walk from Downtown Crossing or State Street.)
- Write Python scripts including appropriate test code
- Solve immediate needs, with “just enough” attention to longer-term considerations
- Learn our internal tools and customer-facing products
- Help non-technical staff with misc. issues; help write clear bug reports and feature requests
- Contribute to a culture of collaboration, learning, and knowledge sharing
- Work with Product Management to understand the broader context behind tasks
- Work with the Data team to leverage what exists and aim towards the likely roadmap
- Work with Engineering & DevOps to understand internal best practices
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- 2+ years in a technical role
- At least 1 year of Python, preferably including Pandas
- Some experience with SQL
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies
- Know when to ask questions
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Willingness to help whenever and however needed
- Prefer a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
See for additional details on the company and this role.
About the Company
Reify Health is on a mission to fundamentally change patient care with more creative and effective systems. We envision a world where every potential therapy, if safe and effective, is available to the patients who can benefit.
Our global healthcare system relies on clinical trials to develop new, potentially life-saving treatments for patients. But clinical trials continue to be slow, unpredictable, and expensive. Reify Health’s cloud-based software helps both the research leaders who drive clinical trials forward and the doctors and nurses who care for the patients who volunteer for trials.