Python Automation Developer
Mount Laurel, New Jersey, USA
Job TitlePython Automation Developer
QAD Service Delivery is driven by a passion for creating exceptional customer satisfaction. We achieve this by applying quality service and concepts that reduce customer effort and drive customer loyalty. We want to make problem resolution for our customers Effortless. We are seeking a Python Automation Developer who has the skills, qualifications, and commitment to help us achieve this goal. If you are looking to join an exceptional team of dedicated professionals driven by a desire to deliver world-class customer service we welcome you to consider joining our team at QAD.
This is a full-time opportunity and contractors will not be considered.
What You’ll Do:
- You will design, maintain, document and automate (where applicable) complex QAD database environments and system performance analysis using QAD technical tools and reporting technologies. *This includes maintaining Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for systems uptime and ongoing monitoring and maintenance of all Cloud Operations environments in a 24/7 operation.
- You will maximize performance of systems through ongoing and ad hoc database and system analysis.
- You will have direct and indirect customer interaction and response to tickets.
- You will be a catalyst for change by recommending best practices around database administration of QAD application systems.
- We expect you to disseminate knowledge and experiences with the rest of the team and support other team members on projects requiring DBA skill sets.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
Who You Are:
- You are highly analytical with the ability to surface problems and solve them.
- You have a proactive and solution oriented mindset.
- You are someone who can handle periods of high stress.
- You are someone who can effectively communicate with people at all levels.
- You understand the value of teaching others and can effectively share knowledge.
- You are knowledgeable in software development processes and lifecycle management.
- Someone who can work in a 24/7 environment.
- Demonstrates QAD core values - Partnership with Our Customers, Commitment to Excellence, * Innovation, Global Teamwork, Integrity, and Respect for the Individual
About the Company
Imagine a future where business processes are operating at peak efficiency and perfectly aligned strategic goals. At QAD, we provide solutions and services for customers in the automotive, consumer products, food and beverage, high technology, industrial and life sciences industries so they can better align daily operations with their strategic goals. We are committed to helping our customers achieve this vision that we call the Effective Enterprise. We offer and amazing culture and comprehensive suite of health and wellness benefits so that employees can focus on helping customers reach our vision for them. Join us in building the Effective Enterprise, apply today!