Remote Senior Python Developer
Job TitleRemote Senior Python Developer
We're looking for Senior Python engineers to help them find full-time remote work in a product company. We partner with reliable startups and tech companies from all over the world that are mature enough to manage remote development teams and high-value product engineering.
Good English and communication skills are crucial as you'll be working in a global remote team. You should have senior level experience (~5 years) building modern back-end systems, with at least 3 years of that experience using Python.
To apply for this role please sign up to https://6nomads.com and pass the assessment tests.
- Telecommuting is OK
- Agencies are OK
- Senior-level experience (~5 years) building modern back-end systems.
- At least 3 years of that experience using Python.
- Experience with web frameworks like Django
- Experience publishing and consuming APIs.
- SQL Database skills.
- Confident verbal and written English.
Bonus points for:
- Knowledge of full-stack software development.
- Experience using and contributing to open-source projects.
- Experience working remotely.
About the Company
We're a remote team ourselves and we firmly believe the future lies with distributed teams. That's why we're building a talent matching platform for remote engineers and tech companies. Sign up on the platform and start getting offers.