Game Server Engineer Python
Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
Job TitleGame Server Engineer Python
You could be the new back-end developer working on their new game – a AAA release that came out this year. With a massive online player base, creating and maintaining scalable, reliable, and highly available server code is critical.
You will be developing backend services for their new mobile MMO title, it is based around one of the biggest and well known Sci-fi series. Strong experience with Python is essential and having knowledge of the following frameworks will go along way ( Django, Flask, Tornado)
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Python, python, python, python (within in a Linux/Unix environment)
- Strong knowledge of Redis
- Experience with highly available web app systems with a large user-base.
- Nice to have experience with AWS, Docker, Terraform, Kibana, Chef, Ansible
About the Company
My client loves to have an eclectic work environment and culturally they are one of the best, offering all the bells and whistles associated with the top tech companies. If you are looking they do offer a relocation package which takes the worry out of the transition.
There are multiple positions open from Mid-Lead. To chat more about this drop me a line on email@example.com or apply here.
- Contact: David
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org