Backend Software Engineer (SaaS MVP)
Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands
Job TitleBackend Software Engineer (SaaS MVP)
As Backend Software Engineer, you will be part of a small team working on new capabilities and products that support threat hunting, incident response and intelligence collaboration leveraging open standards. We are working on the next generation of products that embrace open standards and an 'always-on', SaaS-build, CI/CD mindset. From day one we will be working on the MVP.
We need creative builders who have a strong appreciation for the threat intelligence and network defense space who can truly deliver.
As a backend developer, you will be responsible for creating REST API’s in Python for new bleeding-edge security technologies. You will work in a small, fast-paced team and be given complete creative control to execute on your vision from design to implementation.
If you are a self-starter with strong confidence to execute on your own ability with a proven track record of building and maintaining python REST applications this opportunity is for you!
- Being in the frontline of the creation of a stable REST API for incubated products, you are leading the Design, Creation, Testing, Debugging of backend end code, towards the production of an MVP.
- Thriving in independent work with objectives you may not fully understand but are fully enabled to research!
- Taking a proactive, highly autonomous approach to problem-solving.
- Aiming for excellence, yet understanding that "it is better done than perfect", while accepting the responsibility of technical debt.
- Prosper in high accountability and high ownership environment.
- Successfully and efficiently communicate both internally as well as with Engineering CoPs, while keeping it open, humble and not shying away from criticism.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- 3+ years of professional or open source experience, preferably in the cyber security space.
- Proven experience building large scale applications with Python web frameworks like Flask, Falcon, Django or a related.
- NoSQL Databases, Queuing Systems, JSON transformation use-cases.
- Knowledge of Amazon Serverless and CI/CD Technologies (such as Lambda, CodePipeline and CloudFormation).
- Experience with writing tests and automation testing is a plus.
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Kafka, Serverless Architecture is a plus.
- Self-starter and user-focused work mode.
- Strong visual skills, confidence in working with graph-oriented data models.
About the Company
EclecticIQ enables intelligence-powered cybersecurity for commercial enterprises, MSSPs, and government organizations. Our analyst-centric approach aligns our clients’ cybersecurity and business posture with a rapidly evolving cyber threat environment. EclecticIQ’s technology and services are designed to enable an intelligence-led security program for our clients with analyst-centric products and services that align their cybersecurity focus with their threat reality. The result is intelligence-led security, improved detection and prevention, and cost-efficient security investments.
The EclecticIQ Platform is based on STIX/TAXII open standards and is designed around collaboration, source consolidation, and fused intelligence. EclecticIQ Fusion Center provides technical and strategic threat analysis to meet challenges posed by clients and partners across multiple industries. At EclecticIQ, we work with a diverse team of cybersecurity and intelligence professionals in multiple offices worldwide.
Learn more at www.eclecticiq.com
In case of any questions or queries, please reach out to our Talent Acquisition and Selection specialist on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The selection process may include security screening and/or background checks.
- Contact: Brenda
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://www.eclecticiq.com/jobs/h-ck-backend-software-engineer