Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Job TitlePython Engineer
SwoopTalent is looking for a Python Developer who is excited to be join our fantastic team building our multi patented, multi award winning SaaS AI product used by top global companies.
- There are three key streams in our Python function:
- Integrating systems in an adaptive, elegant, user driven way to drive automation across products and slick data pipelining
- Scraping and gathering data so we constantly build the best data lake on the planet
- Contributing to our patented machine learning products and techniques
We are looking for team players who can work across all three streams. Some detailed responsibilities: - Build and automate data pipelines across systems both internal and external systems. - Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and scalable scripts that work with large volumes of data, literally terabytes of data. - Work with our customer success and integration teams to build new integration connectors using open source technologies. - Help us develop machine learning and other AI approaches to the future of data management - Participate in planning, implementation and go-live phases to ensure customer success.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 4+ years of programming experience with Python
- Strong knowledge of HTTP / REST / SOAP connectors. Knowledge of web crawling is a plus.
- Understanding of HTML pages is a plus so you can contribute to our crawling infrastructure.
- Experience working with structured (XML / JSON) and unstructured data. Strong points if you are familiar and worked in an environment that use Machine Learning frameworks like SciPy, PyTorch, TensorFlow.
- Understand OO concepts. Experience on Pandas, API connectors, good understanding of data-structures and algorithms.
- Experience working with databases preferably MySQL / Oracle
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Good understanding of security best practices, data encryption
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Not afraid to learn explore new technologies, build proof of concepts, review that with the technical architecture for possible improvements and go-live
- Strong understanding of multi-threading using Python.
- Ability to install and monitor lightweight web servers to schedule data pipeline scripts.
- Strong unit test, debugging skills.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN.
About the Company
SwoopTalent offers Talent Data as a Service infrastructure to the Fortune 500 as a multi tenant, SaaS product. We use AI powered algorithms, machine learning and leading UX to automatically create and manage big data lakes for big companies. Our infrastructure processes terabytes of data daily and supports thousands of users. If you are excited about the future of data, AI and ML then we are the team for you.
As well as the chance to build award winning products at SwoopTalent, we offer you healthcare, paid vacation, team lunches, a fantastic office environment, paid family leave, stock options and a fantastic team of colleagues.