Senior Software Engineer
Stealth Space Company
Alameda, CA, United States
Job TitleSenior Software Engineer
As part of the Terrestrial Software team you'll help develop every ground information system for our orbital launch platform. We're a small team with flexible roles and as such, you'll have an enormous capacity to pave the path forward.
- Collaborate on Mission Control software for rockets and test stands with cross-discipline stakeholders
- Develop Data Acquisition, Intake, and Storage and Analysis platforms for R&D
- Support the deployment and operation of our software and data infrastructure across multiple environments on Kubernetes
- Enhance and Create robust test suites and CI/CD tools
- Build deployment, management and monitoring systems using “infrastructure as code” tools and techniques
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Strong experience with Python or C/C++ in a production environment
- Excellent developer familiarity with a cloud computing environment
- Demonstrated experience designing, building, and maintaining large-scale, high-performance systems and frameworks
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
About the Company
We are a small, highly entrepreneurial team of rocket engineers with deep technical expertise who love to build things and relish the idea of a grand challenge.
We believe that space is the ultimate high ground, and we are on a mission to provide routine access to earth orbit for the entrepreneurs and enterprises that are launching a new generation of services powered by small satellites that will connect, observe, and influence our planet. Building on over a decade of technology development in rocket propulsion, structures, and avionics funded by NASA and DARPA, we are applying a fast-paced, hardware-focused, agile approach to space launch.
Are you an engineer, hacker, maker, physicist who has always dreamed of building rockets? Come help us build the hardware and launch the services that will open the frontier of space to the next generation of entrepreneurs.