Python Engineer, Backend Generalist
Chandler, AZ, USA
Job TitlePython Engineer, Backend Generalist
Join the underdogs on a mission to change how people are hired forever.
We are a diverse and talented group of entrepreneurs using bigger data for good <not evil> to solve hard problems and revolutionize an industry with technology that moves the world forward.
This is your invitation to be a part of one truly incredible story and do your life’s most meaningful work alongside other people who live to solve hard problems.
Experiencing hockey stick growth, we scaling the product engineering team, and are actively looking for a Backend Generalist proficient in Python to help build the 6th generation of our highly trained, power-packed machine learning software.
Got technology ‘grit’? /grit/ n. the ability to get things done regardless of the tech stack or language. - Lead Python Engineer at HiringSolved
In addition to techno grit^^, our newest fellow solver... ... thrives working remote and together as a team, in a fast-paced build-to-ship environment. ... feels at home with coding, debugging, leading code reviews, rewriting code if needed. ... is always learning new things; is passionate about AI and machine learning technology. ... is willing to operate and iterate quickly (_"fail fast"_). ... has a great attitude, is a fast learner, and will jump on anything thrown their way. ... contributes to open source projects and/or has spearheaded a greenfield project or two. (a plus!)
Benefits & Perks:
- competitive salary
- benefits day 1
- stock options day 90
- freedom to create: work remote from your create space AND with the team at Gangplank in Chandler, AZ
- team trips and adventures abound
- boundless opportunities to learn, grow and get better
- challenging work
- the opportunity to solve a meaningful problems
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years’ production deployment experience working on the backend in Python.
- Production Ubuntu experience.
- Experience with MongoDB, Redis, Postgres.
- Experience/working knowledge of ETL processes and data integrations at a high level.
- Algorithm design, machine learning modeling, NLP, HTTP protocols, data optimization, ETL, web crawlers, data aggregation, web applications, API, parsing and integrations. (a plus!)
- Background and/or education in hard sciences (i.e. mathematics, physics, astrophysics, etc. (a plus!)
- Fan of Elixir; wants to use it in production (another plus!)
- Open source contributor (one more added plus!)
About the Company
HiringSolved was born on a hot summer night 2012 in the dimly lit hacker space known Gangplank in Chandler when two best friends met and decided to build the competitive advantage. Despite facing vicious industry obstacles early on, they managed to create incredibly powerful machine learning software that solves one of the toughest problem there is: hiring.
Today, HiringSolved is making waves in the billion dollar HR Tech market as the leader in innovation for talent discovery and automation solutions.
Being named Most Innovative Company for AI by Fast Company Magazine is just the beginning. Experiencing hockey stick growth, and on the brink of our 6th major product release, HiringSolved is scaling the product engineering team and looking for fellow solvers - passionate about the problem we are solving - to join us on this incredible journey and be a part of our startup success story.
- Contact: Jessa
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/hiringsolvedcom/view/P_AAAAAAFAABID406x3hFAzU