Lead backend developer - Django - DRF
Nantes - Paris, France
Job TitleLead backend developer - Django - DRF
We're looking for an experienced Python developer to help us scale our API while keeping things stable as our traffic is on track to grow 3x over the next few months.
The API is built on Django with Django Rest Framework (Python 3.8), using Postgres and hosted on Google Cloud.
We're building the infrastructure and interfaces needed to optimize the main processes of the road transportation industry.
We work in continuous deployment (Github/CircleCI) and deliver new product updates every day.
Right now we are 10 people, 5 in the dev/product team.
- you've already worked on the backend of a tech product / API
- you're autonomous and able to take a feature from idea to final implementation
- writing clean code is important to you but you also understand that sometimes tradeoffs are necessary to keep velocity high
- bonus: you have already worked with Django / Django Rest Framework
- ambitious: you want to take part in the transformation of an industry!
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
Must be able to come to the office a few days a week, not full remote.
About the Company
Dashdoc is building the future of tools for the transportation industry.
In the past 3 years we built Truckfly, an app and community of more than 200k truck drivers in Europe that was acquired by Michelin in 2018.
We're now working on improving communication in the trucking industry with a SaaS app that we sell to carriers and shippers, making the whole delivery process more transparent.
- E-mail contact: email@example.com