New York, NY, USA
Job TitleData Engineer
As a Data Engineer, you will design and implement all aspects of our underlying data analytics infrastructure. You will architect, build, and launch data pipelines along with a processing and research framework. Your systems will be scalable by design. You will develop standards and processes that deliver data with integrity and consistency. You will optimize data structures and algorithms to improve data processing efficiency. In short, you’ll touch every aspect of the system.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- You have a passion for architecting and optimizing big data platforms and have extensive experience with Hadoop, Spark, and Kafka
- You dig deep into the latest data technologies and frameworks to build tools that empower researchers to maximize the impact of their insights
- You live by the integrity of the data flowing through your system - you define metrics and measurements, and build frameworks to validate and monitor data quality
- You write Python scripts to automate workflows and improve processes at every opportunity
- You possess strong Computer Science fundamentals
- You enjoy learning, exploring new ideas, and synthesizing information. You invest in yourself
About the Company
At Clear Street, we are disrupting the institutional brokerage and clearing market by modernizing archaic industry segments with brand new technology. We’re changing the way institutional investors interact with the markets; offering an alternative to working with big banks. Our cloud-based API technology will empower clients to clear, settle, and finance trading activity while accessing real-time risk and position information. Our platform is built on an incredibly modern tech-stack, by pragmatic engineers focused on building intuitive and frictionless user experiences. Our tech-infused suite of customer experience-oriented prime service offerings will increase our clients’ efficiency and provide real-time insights they’ve never previously experienced.