New York, New York, USA
Job TitleOperations Engineer
As an Operations Engineer, you will fill a key role on our operations team as you work to improve our processes, workflows, and product offerings. You will be responsible for building data pipelines that collect, manipulate, and transport data from multiple sources across our platform. You will gain a deep understanding of clearing processes while building tools that enable Clear Street to be as efficient as possible. You will rely on your ability to collaborate and clearly understand non-technical users and translate their requests into technical execution. In short, you will consistently challenge and improve the way things are done.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- You have experience writing Python scripts to automate processes.
- You are skilled at writing SQL queries and manipulating data with Pandas.
- You’ve seen the aggregate value of optimizing your time and effort, and you’re inclined to seek out and deliver tools that enhance workflows.
- You are interested in finance and strive to understand the intricacies of the markets.
- You enjoy learning, exploring new ideas, and synthesizing information. You invest in yourself.
- Bonus points for previous experience in financial services, especially within an operations team or clearing firm.
About the Company
At Clear Street, we are disrupting the institutional brokerage and clearing market by modernizing archaic industry segments with brand new technology. We’re changing the way institutional investors interact with the markets; offering an alternative to working with big banks. Our cloud-based API technology will empower clients to clear, settle, and finance trading activity while accessing real-time risk and position information. Our platform is built on an incredibly modern tech-stack, by pragmatic engineers focused on building intuitive and frictionless user experiences. Our tech-infused suite of customer experience-oriented prime service offerings will increase our clients’ efficiency and provide real-time insights they’ve never previously experienced.