Jr Software Engineer, Python / Elixir
Chandler, AZ, AZ, United States
Job TitleJr Software Engineer, Python / Elixir
HiringSolved’s enterprise solutions helps companies hire razor sharp talent at ludicrous speed.
We are a product focused company constantly seeking to evolve what has come to be known as the secret weapon in recruiting. What sets HiringSolved apart is innovation. What sets our people apart is the passion in the pursuit. Challenging assumptions and solving hard problems is in our blood. As a team, we are creating the future of technology, revolutionizing an industry. Capturing a billion dollar market, and making the lives of others better.
Seeing hockey-stick growth, we are scaling up the team to meet demand and are actively looking for a next Software Engineer to help us build our next-generation data pipelines. This passionate polyglot will be stoked to operate in both Python and Elixir on a day-to-day, learning from the greatest of the greats. If you know Elixir, awesome. If not, we'll teach you!
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
A few bullet points on what’s important to us:
- Working/Production experience with Python and/or Elixir (meaning you got paid to do it)
- 2+ years of production deployments using either Python, Elixir, or Ruby
- Willingness to operate and iterate quickly ("fail fast")
- Great attitude. Fast learner. Loves a challenge. Will jump on anything thrown your way
- Experience with MongoDB
- Experience with Redis
- Experience with Postgres
- Production Ubuntu experience
- Experience/Working Knowledge of ETL processes and data integrations at a high level
- Local candidate willing to get together in Chandler 2-3 days a week (at least early on)
A few bullet points on what’s important to you:
- Work from home AND with the team at Gangplank in Chandler, AZ
- Full benefits pkg day 1
- Equity option grant day 90
- Team adventures, user confs, company trips and more
- Plenty of opportunities to learn and grow
- A remote culture all-intentional, all-inclusive, radiating diversity through uniqueness; a breeding ground for innovation and creative thinking.
About the Company
And so our story begins… It was 2012, in a dimly lit hacker space called Gangplank in Chandler, Arizona where two friends met and decided to build the competitive advantage. Today, HiringSolved is the leader in innovation for AI talent discovery and automation solutions, capturing hearts and minds in the the 1 billion dollar HR Tech market.
Being named one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies for 2019 for Artificial Intelligence is just the beginning. What’s next? Technology the world has yet to see. Be a part of something big. Happening now.
We are a really good place to be. The team is made up of good quality people bound to same growth goals. We are building something pretty great here and people want to be a part of that. In turn, we help them succeed. We demand quality work from ourselves and others. We coach people to do better and foster a culture where doing better matters. Our company is growing and changing fast. We are looking for people who can grow and change fast with us. - Shon Burton, CEO & Co-founder
We are the hustlers. The do-ers. Driven by purpose to pursue the cause we believe in. HiringSolved. For people who love the challenge...
To learn more about the principles that define our culture, email email@example.com
HiringSolved is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, creed, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected under local, state, or federal laws. HiringSolved provides reasonable accommodation to employees and applicants for employment with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Adventure is calling.