FIGHT FRAUD as a Python / Analytics Back end Developer
Utrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands
Job TitleFIGHT FRAUD as a Python / Analytics Back end Developer
- Your mission @ FRISS
Outline new enterprise and data driven analytical applications. Build innovative products with the team. Spread knowledge about how to improve our products and architecture.
- What did you achieve as a Software Developer Python after one year?
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Proven experience as a Python Developer within a fast paced environment AND affinity with Data
- Experience with NOSQL Databases and Graph Databases such as MongoDB, Neo4j and/or ElasticSearch
- Familiarity with the Flask framework
- Pro-active, come up with new ideas and you love to work with new technologies and coding languages (and you are also fluent in business English of course)
About the Company
- You and FRISS
The formal role is "developer", what's beneath is way greater! Working in your SCRUM team you’ll be embracing an every-day-growing-experience, contributing to new AI technologies. You will be immersed in one of the most dynamic and multicultural environment of the Netherlands, where dedication to work and creativity are equally important. We will always take into account your thoughts and feedback, both positive and negative.
FRISS is the European leader in anti-fraud detection software in the insurance sector. By building smart software we enable insurers worldwide to automatically detect insurance fraud and identify high risks. Our ultimate dream is that in 2025 the FRISS Score is the global trusted standard for honest insurance. Here you can grow and learn (and master your ping pong or football skills, we mean it!)
- Contact: Claudio Agnesa
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://jobs.friss.com/vacancy/fight-fraud-as-a-senior-software-developer-python/