Python Software Engineer (d/f/m)
Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Job TitlePython Software Engineer (d/f/m)
We are looking for a python engineer to join our team in Munich. You’re interested in further optimizing and automating our pipeline as well as delivering high quality software? Then Stylight is your place to be.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Build, maintain, and run our scalable architecture. We take pride in building highly performant and failure resistant platforms with a small team.
- Own services from design, development, and testing to continuous integration, monitoring, and support.
- Enjoy what you do, and be ready to research and learn new technologies. Be prepared to challenge others.
- Develop Applications in a TDD and DDD way with Clean Code Methods.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
Background Of Successful Applicants
- You love writing code from the bottom of your heart and have ideally 2+ years experience in designing, building and operating complex, scalable system using Python.
- You are familiar with all domains of software engineering such as continuous delivery, test-driven engineering and running code in production.
- You want to take responsibility and ownership for the software you produce. “You build it, you run it!” is our general philosophy.
- You have worked with Docker, AWS, NoSQL databases, serverless and microservices.
- You are opinionated and outspoken on engineering best practices, but can still maintain friends.
- You have proficient English skills and are able to communicate honestly and openly with your colleagues.
About the Company
The Business Development Tech Team
- Is responsible for automating and continuously improving the technical integration tools and systems used by our business and finance teams as well as hundreds of business partners.
- Works in an agile and cross-functional environment alongside our sales and partner managers.
- Is excited about working in an international environment where collaboration, continuous integration and delivery are as vital as morning coffee.
- Enjoys autonomous work as well as pair programming, code reviews and learning together.
Why join Stylight?
- Stylight is #1 Meetup organizer in Munich, and deeply involved in the local tech community.
- Together with Bits & Pretzels, we host daho.am, an annual developer conference with top-notch speakers and over 800 attendees.
- International & highly motivated environment with open business culture in all departments. Our company language is English.
- Hands-on work after quick ramp up & openness to new solutions and improvements.
- A personal development budget is given to you to use throughout the year for personal growth.
- We are family-friendly and enjoy spending time with one another outside of working hours from board game evenings and BBQs to ping pong tournaments and Christmas tree decorating.
- We have one of the coolest office spaces in Munich (and actually in Germany) in the city-center, and just a 10-minute walk to the nearest Biergarten.
- Want to know more? Check out: about.stylight.com and tech.stylight.com.
Up for the challenge?
If you want to work in a fun, exciting, challenging and dedicated environment, then don't hesitate and apply today via about.stylight.com/jobs. We're looking forward to reading your complete application (cover letter, CV, references and certificates) in English or German! Your contact: Carina Meyer.
- Contact: Carina Meyer
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://stylight-jobs.personio.de/job/128859?_pc=6315#apply