Austin, Texas, USA
Job TitleSecurity Engineer
This is an SDLC focused role. Therefore, the successful candidate will have a background in software engineering with an emphasis on software architecture and documentation. The candidate must also have exposure to threat modeling and security architecture. Lastly, the candidate must be able to communicate at a high level. This role will require producing extensive documentation and reports that will be read by the senior leadership teams.
The right candidate will have familiarity with the latest security tools for secure software development and the best practices for secure software development. Therefore, the candidate must possess the tact and knowledge to help advise, consult and collaborate with others responsible for the deployment and maintenance of security technologies and best practices. In short, we are looking for someone to be a strong partner with the engineering teams at SailPoint.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (Technical degree or Master’s degree a plus), preferred
Compensation and benefits
· Experience a Small-company Atmosphere with Big-company Benefits
· Competitive pay, 401(k) and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
· Recharge your batteries with a flexible vacation policy and paid holidays
· Grow with us with both technical and career growth opportunities
· Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours, family-friendly company events and charitable work
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
· 5+ years Information Technology experience
· 3+ Years software engineering experience with Python
· Working knowledge of layered security architectures and designs
· Familiarity with STRIDE threat modeling framework
· Familiarity with web application vulnerability assessment methodologies and tools
· Strong ability to document detailed software architectures and requirements
· Strong ability to create clear reports to the business, including experience in developing meaningful metrics with corresponding graphs and charts.
· Knowledge of best practices for secure software development
· Ability to manage secure SDLC tooling and help promote usage of tools
About the Company
SailPoint, the leader in enterprise identity governance, brings the Power of Identity to customers around the world. SailPoint’s open identity platform gives organizations the power to enter new markets, scale their workforces, embrace new technologies, innovate faster and compete on a global basis. As both an industry pioneer and market leader in identity governance, SailPoint delivers security, operational efficiency and compliance to enterprises with complex IT environments. SailPoint’s customers are among the world’s largest companies in a wide range of industries.
- Contact: Ethan Hoke
- E-mail contact: email@example.com