Delhi, New Delhi, India
Job TitleBackend Engineer
- Developing software solutions in Python
- Experience in any Python MVC frameworks like Django or Flask or Odoo
- Knowledge of Relational theory, Rest APIs and NoSQL database technologies
- Knowledge of cloud-based technologies in AWS will be added advantage
- Hands-on with Version control systems (GIT, SVN) and Unix/Ubuntu.
- Experience in requirement analysis, HLD, LLD, unit & integration testing.
- Good hands on experience in debugging application issues
- No telecommuting
- Agencies are OK
- Python plus any of Django/Flask/Odoo
- Sound object-oriented skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- REST APIs
- MVC architecture
- Exp with at least 1 NoSQL databases MongoDB/Memcache/Redis/
- Exp with search technologies Elasticsearch/Solr
- Exp building messaging based asynchrounous systems rabbitMQ/ Kafka/ SQS/ Celery will be added advantage
- Knowledge of software best practices like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI) will be added adnavtage
About the Company
TravClan is a commerce ecosystem that is making the travel supply chain more efficient through technology.
We connect businesses across the entire supply chain.
Our technology empowers SMBs in travel across functions - product development, marketing, inventory management, distribution, sales, customer service, working capital and business forecasting.
We are a full stack commerce ecosystem for the travel agent to generate, manage and service their customers through quality suppliers on the TravClan platform.
TravClan's inclusive business model is democratizing travel products distribution on the supply side and aggregating and digitising a USD 100 billion market on the demand side.