Full-time Engineer - Open Source Project
Lausanne, Vaud, Switzerland
Job TitleFull-time Engineer - Open Source Project
We are developing an open source Python library implementing innovative topological data analysis algorithms which are being designed by our team of full-time research scientists and post-doctoral researchers. The library shall be user-friendly, well documented, high-performance and well integrated with state-of-the-art machine learning libraries (such as NumPy/SciPy, scikit-learn and Keras or other popular deep learning frameworks). We are offering a full-time job in our company to help us develop this library. The candidate will work in the L2F research team.
- No telecommuting
- Agencies are OK
- 2+ years of experience in software engineering.
- Skilled with Python and C++ (in particular, at ease wrapping C++ code for Python).
- Aware of how open source communities work. Better if he/she contributed in open-source collaborations, such as scikit-learn.
- At ease writing specifications, developer documentation and good user documentation.
- Fluent with continuous integration, Git and common developer tools.
- Skilled in testing architectures (unit tests, integration tests, etc.).
About the Company
We are a start-up based at EPFL Innovation Park. Our research team is working at the frontier of machine learning and topological data analysis, in collaboration with several academic partners at EPFL and elsewhere.
- Contact: Matteo Caorsi, PhD
- E-mail contact: email@example.com