Software Engineer - Distributed System
Logic Technology, Inc.
Schenectady, NY, USA
Job TitleSoftware Engineer - Distributed System
Seeking a mid-to-senior level Software Engineer to join an existing team developing distributed systems and applications based on a modern technology stack. The hybrid cloud based system provides the ability to rapidly create AI surrogate models from engineering workflows, increase engineering productivity and reduce cycle time while improving design quality and robustness. The ideal candidate will be rooted in software engineering principals and have a proven track record of building high quality software solutions.
Due to the export controlled nature of this work, US citizenship or equivalent (Green Card) is required. Must be able work onsite in Schenectady NY.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Implementation of backend APIs using Python, Java or other high level languages.
- Requirements gathering and/or validation from subject matter experts.
- Collaboration with technical leadership and architects on system design and/or design review.
- Perform unit and system testing, functional and performance testing, using manual and automated means. When practical, encoding of testing for repeatability.
- Version controlling work products in Git, document repositories.
- Work with CI/CD pipeline for automation of tests and deployments.
- Working with a team in an agile project methodology, attending scrum meetings, notating progress in the team’s tracking tool, and delivering outcomes within project time constraints.
Requirements: - Minimum of 5 years of professional software engineering experience.
- Expert level programming experience with Python or Java.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, NoSQL, and Elasticsearch a plus.
About the Company
LTI's Pro People philosophy has led to long term employee retention and exceptional employee and customer loyalty. LTI hires for careers not assignments. The successful candidate will become a full-time, fully benefited, salaried employee of Logic Technology.
- Contact: James Lewis
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/1321916869/?pathWildcard=1321916869&trk=mcm