Senior Back-end Engineer
New York, USA
Job TitleSenior Back-end Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Senior Back-end Engineer that will play an integral role in shaping the platform which will become the tool for developers worldwide and change the way enterprise software is being built.
This is a hands-on role with responsibilities like:
- Deliver high quality, unique and standardized code.
- Work directly with the Front-end and Site Reliability engineers on the platform core elements.
- Lead by example by performing code reviews and mentor junior team members.
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies and their applicability with our stack.
- Share knowledge by participating in community events and workshops.
- Work in service-oriented teams.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
You have expert level (5+ years) working experience with Python and Django or similar framework. You have working experience with Docker and Kubernetes. You are an expert at building with Restful APIs. You feel comfortable with DevOps processes and have experience with CI/CD deployment processes. You are experienced with TDD and relevant testing frameworks. You love sharing your knowledge with your team and the open source community. You enjoy working in an agile environment. You feel comfortable working in an English speaking environment. You have strong initiative and a self-starter mentality to drive things with a high sense of ownership.
About the Company
Our approach is a combination of a revolutionary new IP model that allows developers to reuse and monetize microservices on our marketplace, Core-APIs that auto-detect and fuse these services, and deployment automation to mount them to an infrastructure. From thought to app in seconds.
We are a multicultural team working in 3 offices - Berlin, Nairobi, and New York City. You will benefit from a clear career development plan as we continuously grow together in the company. Working for us means challenging the status quo, pushing the boundaries of possibility within all areas of software engineering today. Bring your passion, creativity, and interests into our products to help us build the products you have always wanted as a developer - the sandbox is yours!
- Contact: Renate
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org