Senior Software Engineer
Culver City, CA, USA
Job TitleSenior Software Engineer
About the role
We're looking for a Senior Software Engineer to build out and expand our infrastructure. You’ll be working together alongside our existing team of highly energized engineers. This is an on-site position located in Culver City, California. No remote candidates will be considered.
What you get to do every day:
- Solve complex problems from conception to building out a scalable solution.
- Mentor existing and future junior software engineers and provide hands-on assistance and guidance as necessary.
- Spend most of your time coding interesting solutions, API’s, processes and integrations.
- Write clean and maintainable code.
- Participate heavily in the design and architecture of our products and internal systems.
- Share knowledge and grow alongside a dedicated, skilled, and highly motivated team of other developers.
- Work in an exciting, fast growing business filled with passionate and friendly people.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity. Starting salary and stock options DOE.
- Medical (90% covered by Ordermark)
- Dental and vision (100% covered by Ordermark)
- Flexible PTO and holidays.
- Fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages.
- Working for a company with awesome people and an exciting growth opportunity. We pride ourselves in having a team promotes leadership, high initiative, energy and passion.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
What you bring to the role:
- Extensive (10+ years) of on-the-job software engineering experience with a proven track record of delivering highly scalable solutions rapidly.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience in large-scale software engineering with focus on data driven solutions and high-volume data processing.
- Expert level proficiency in relational databases and key-value stores.
- Expert level proficiency using industry standard 3rd party tools such as GitHub and Jira.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Significant experience in systems design with an emphasis on performance and scalability.
- Pluses include Angular, ReactJS, React Native, MS-SQL, PostgreSQL, and Swift.
- Reside in the Los Angeles vicinity. This is an on-site position!
Our tech stack
- Python 3.6 & 2.7
- Google Cloud Platform
About the Company
Ordermark’s mission is to become a trusted partner to restaurants everywhere, offering products and services that help restaurants adapt to changing consumer trends and technology. We provide our clients with a single dashboard to manage all online ordering and a team of experts to help them succeed. While tech is important, it takes a backseat to solving our client’s problems. We pride ourselves in building a team of world-class thinkers and innovators to revolutionize the restaurant industry, empowering our customers to tap into new markets.
By joining Ordermark you will have a front row seat to the rapidly changing restaurant landscape and the explosive online ordering industry.
Ordermark participated in Techstars, Boulder in Spring 2018, and has raised $12.5 million. We are headquartered in Los Angeles, and are looking to significantly grow our team while continuing to reach restaurants across the country. Join us in supporting more great restaurant partners like Papa John's, Which Wich, and Qdoba!
Our team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, collaborating daily across time zones. We believe cross-pollination is one of the best ways to foster community and new ideas. For that reason we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to any of our positions.
Thank you for your interest in Ordermark - we’re reviewing impressive candidates every day, and will do our best to reach out to you as quickly as possible!
- Contact: Mark Ferrer
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://jobs.lever.co/getordermark/fe4ea825-8f3b-4a92-92dd-7dd4ce8af203