Senior Backend Engineer, Platform
San Francisco, CA, USA
Job TitleSenior Backend Engineer, Platform
What you will do:
- Lead and contribute to development of critical projects, working with and mentoring other team members on the Platform team.
- Build out the Patreon developer experience, and the tools that help developers and partners provide real value to creators and patrons.
- Work with a supportive team to get things done with the right mix of quality and agility.
- Advocate for optimized practices across the Platform initiative and the engineering organization.
- Collaborate with people from all walks of life, motivated by real passion for our shared mission.
- Build a product that helps creators focus on their work while making a living through our platform.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
About the Company
Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, and tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating and energizing their fan bases.
We have paid over $350 million directly to creators on our platform, and our user base has doubled in the last year alone. In order to support this level of growth, Patreon is looking for a Senior Software Engineer, Platform.