London, London, London
Job TitleDjango/Celery Developer
- Working with the product and machine learning team, you’ll play a major role in building our flagship product
- Develop our Django backend
- Develop Celery-based distributed processing tasks for the backend
- Interface with our core Machine Learning models (TF, Keras, Toupee) from within Celery
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Strong knowledge of Python, Django and GraphQL
- Experience with Celery or Redis, or other message queueing systems
- Good with algorithms and data structures
- Degree in Maths / Computer Science / Engineering is desirable but not required
- Familiar working with Git in engineering teams
- (bonus) experience with unit testing / TDD
- (bonus) contributions to relevant open source projects
- (bonus) experience with message queuing systems like RabbitMQ or Redis
- (bonus) DevOps experience, especially with infrastructure management (e.g. Ansible/Terraform/Puppet), CI/CD (e.g. CircleCI), and containers (e.g. Docker)
About the Company
We are all about making construction more predictable via a comprehensive understanding of plan outcomes, and a crucial part of that is being able to deliver deep insights for very large construction schedules. We're working with some of the largest projects in the world, which means an opportunity to have true impact on the world around us.
What working at nPlan will be like:
- We are still a small team so there is plenty of opportunity for a high degree of ownership over different areas of the product, and you will be directly exposed to all areas of the business.
- Your voice will always be heard. What you do or say counts, not who you are or where you're from.
- We consider engineering quality of paramount value and will always look for the most rigorous solution to a problem.
- We are a cross-disciplinary team, and come from all backgrounds and countries.
- We are committed to addressing the diversity problem in the tech industry, and that starts with making sure we have a diverse team where everyone feels at home and can contribute as an equal.
- We are convinced that everyone in the company should have the same opportunity. Your pay will only ever depend on your contribution to the company, and how well the company is doing.
- Having time to yourself and a private life is important. We offer a very flexible work environment and a generous holiday policy.