Technical Director - Asset
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Job TitleTechnical Director - Asset
Position: TD Asset
Status: Contract / Full-time
Start date: ASAP
Annual salary: Experience-based
The Technical Director - Asset is mainly responsible for developing front-end tools for the asset departement while meeting deadlines set by the CG and VFX Supervisors. Working under the supervision of the Asset Supervisor and in collaboration with the R&D Lead, the Technical Director - Assets is the key resource for any technical questions within the Modeling, Texture, and Grooming departments. This position requires strong knowledge in software development and the ability to create efficient, solid, and easy-to-maintain tools.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Diploma in computing, 3D animation, or work experience comparable to said degrees;
- At least two (2) years of experience within an animation or video game production environment;
- Have an understanding of production processes and technologies;
- Ability to identify and solve issues;
- High knowledge of Maya
- Knowledge in Python and Qt;
- High knowledge of rendering software (RenderMan, Arnold, Guerilla…);
- Knowledge of Guerilla, Katana, ZBrush are a plus;
- Proficiency in both French and English, written and spoken;
- Must be a Canadian citizen, have Canadian permanent residency, or have a valid work permit and be available to work in Montreal, Canada
About the Company
L’Atelier Animation is an animation studio that specializes in the creation of 3D feature films and television series.
Founded in Montreal in 2012, L’Atelier has distinguished itself by its choice of highly creative projects to work on and its constantly evolving technological infrastructure.
At its core, L’Atelier is a place of creativity, and the studio prides itself on the talent and audacity of all its passionate artists, technicians, and managers.
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://latelieranimation.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0jmg8/