San Diego, California, USA
Job TitlePython/AWS Developer
Why work here as a Python/AWS Developer?
- Working here means being part of fun environment that provides many opportunities for professional development and personal fulfillment.
- An opportunity to work for a well-respected CIO that Technical Connections has worked with for the past 10 years. He is so respected that several of his staff members follow him wherever he goes.
As a Python/AWS Developer, you will work closely with cross-functional departments and team members on a mission-critical data warehouse project.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- 5+ years’ software development experience
- 3+ years’ Python experience
- 3+ years’ experience using Django to design and implement APIs
- 1+ years’ experience using AWS Lambda and API Gateway on multiple projects
- Proficiency using Jenkins, GitHub, Jira and Confluence
About the Company
Technical Connections is Southern California’s premier recruiting firm specializing exclusively in web, software and information technology professionals. The firm, based in Los Angeles, offers a full range of services, including retained search, contingency placement, and short- and long-term consulting.