Full stack Python and DevOps Engineer
Brussels, Brussels, Belgium
Job TitleFull stack Python and DevOps Engineer
3E developed disruptive AI software (http://www.3e.eu/synaptiq-building/) that reduces energy consumption and CO2 emissions in office buildings up to 40%. When deployed over large volumes of buildings, SynaptiQ will have an important impact on realizing climate change ambitions.
To grow this venture, we are looking for a talented Full Stack developer / DevOps Engineer to support our team.
The ideal candidate enjoys dealing with mission-critical systems, complex workflows, data analytics and cloud computing.
You will have the opportunity to display and further develop your skills in the following areas:
- Design, implement, and automate the deployment of scalable infrastructure
- Monitor and troubleshoot operational or data issues
- Operate and maintain internal SQL and NoSQL databases
- Maintain our GraphQL APIs and internal Python libraries
- Back-end development on our modelling services and front-end development for our web applications
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Master degree in engineering/IT or equivalent through experience
- At least 3 years’ industry experience in a software development, operations or DevOps role
- Affinity with modern development methods, such as agile development, automated testing and distributed or micro services architectures.
- Familiarity with or interest in containerization, clustering and cloud-native technologies (e.g. Linux, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with AWS or other cloud providers is an asset
- Experience with or knowledge about IT networking, operations automation or industrial protocols are a plus
- Experience with data wrangling, scientific Python, machine learning or AI modeling is an asset
- Experience in the building or energy sectors is certainly welcome
- Eager to learn and able to contribute valuable input to architectural and technology decisions
- Demonstrated ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking environment
- Team player with good communication skills
- Fluent in English
About the Company
Established in 1999, 3E is an independent technology and consulting company in renewable energy and energy efficiency. The company offers expert technical guidance and due diligence services, covering the whole project lifecycle. 3E also has a track record in advising corporate and public authorities on sustainable energy technology, policy and markets. Additionally, it offers a suite of software services that enhance the performance of renewable energy plants, facilitate the implementation of smart grids and assess the energy efficiency improvements in buildings. 3E combines in-house innovation, partnerships with leading R&D centers, and a thorough understanding of practical industry needs to continuously offer high performance, cost-effective energy services and products.
3E expertise covers:
- Solar: PV & thermal power
- Wind power: on & offshore
- Sustainable buildings & sites
- Power grids and markets
Its clients include renewable energy project developers and investors, energy utilities, architectural offices, suppliers in the construction markets, maintenance companies, financial institutions and regional and international public authorities.
3E’s international team operates from Brussels (HQ), London, Paris, Toulouse, Istanbul, Delhi and Cape Town and has a project track-record of over 15 years in over 40 countries.
3E offers a unique opportunity to further develop yourself
- … in a company/team with an ambitious growth plan, providing a service disruptive to the current market
- … with the potential to grow into a leading role in the product’s further development and operation
- … in a small team of top-level experts in real estate, energy efficiency in buildings and web technology, embedded in a dynamic SME with a team of 100 employees active in more than 40 countries
- Attractive salary package in line with your level of experience, including group insurance, hospital insurance, meal vouchers, representation allowance and company mobile phone
- Sustainable transport: Easy access with public transport, 100% reimbursement of public transport fare
- A flexible work environment: flexible working hours, telework, flex desk policy, etc.
- An international environment: colleagues of 20 nationalities
- Contact: Dirk Devriendt
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://3eeu.talentfinder.be/en/vacature/32957/full-stack-developer--devops-engineer/