Senior Game Server Engineer
nineDots Tech Recruitment
Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
Job TitleSenior Game Server Engineer
Fancy working on the biggest game to come from Ireland?
nineDots is working with a brilliant gaming company based in Dublin City where we have placed a number of their senior engineers. Culturally this place is class and if you love gaming, this is a no-brainer!
This role is suitable for anyone who is interested in working on highly scalable systems with focus on consistency and low latency.
Full Job Description
To cut to the chase, this is a Senior Engineering role based in Dublin City Centre with a company that is creating their 2nd MMO game. The first did extremely well, gathering millions of downloads. Anyhow, the next game is definitely going to be the biggest game to ever come out of Ireland - they won the rights to produce a AAA IP Iconic game based on a series of films. IF you ain't a gamer, no issues (you don't need to be) but it is a fairly cool role.
This is for their 2nd release which is under NDA - people would bite their hands off to be a part of this AAA IP title.
They are looking for 2 candidates to:
- Work on existing and new games, improving existing servers as well as co-designing architectures.
- Implement game features
- Design and implement server-side logic
- Create low latency solutions and highly scalable and consistent systems
- Attend daily standups - work closely with the feature owners and game client developers to implement features
- Work with game client developers to implement networked communications between game client and server
- Work with DevOps on scaling and deploying large-scale distributed systems
Get in touch on email@example.com
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Excellent python experience
- Unit Testing
About the Company
One of Ireland's leading gaming companies - culturally brilliant working with AAA titles
- Contact: Cian Crosse
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org