Python Back-end Developer
Roma, Italy, Italy
Job TitlePython Back-end Developer
We are looking for a Python Developer to join our expanding team. The responsibilities include the design and the implementation of the server back-end components of ViMS Technology (http://www.vims.it).
The candidate will be tasked of:
- definition and implementation of REST API interfaces
- multithreaded programming
- integration of low-level protocols
- network programming via socket
The candidate will work at the Prassel office, in Rome (Italy), where he/she can share his know-how and his/her ability to find effective technical solutions for mission-critical projects.
Contract and salary will be assessed based on the candidate's experience and expertise.
Those interested can send their cv, authorizing the use of their personal data in compliance with the Italian law, Legislative Decree N. 196/2013 art. 13 – “Personal Data Protection Code” and with the “ General Data Protection Regulation” GDPR 679/2016 art.13.
This job offer shall be understood in the compliance of the regulations on equal treatment in employment and in working conditions (L.903/77, L.125/91, D.Lgs. 215/03 e 216/03).
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- Degree in computer science or equivalent training
- At least 3 years experience in Python programming (version 2.6 and above)
- Experience with relational database systems (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Experience with SQLAlchemy ORM
- Experience with Django framework
- Experience in using Linux CentOS
- Ability to create high quality code
- Autonomy in work and with team oriented attitude
- Fluent in italian language
About the Company
Prassel is an Italian Company specialized in developing software platforms for Control Rooms and Control Centres. Since 2007, date of its founding, Prassel has gained extensive experience in the integration and management of the security apparatus, in particular in video surveillance. (http://www.vims.it)
- E-mail contact: email@example.com