Amtex Systems Inc
Jersey City, NJ, United States
Job TitlePython Developer
Title: Python Developer
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 12 months+ with right to hire potential
Interview Process: Phone then On Site / Skype (for non-local candidates)
Pay Rate: $65-$75/hr on W2 all inc
- Develop robust and scalable applications within mature technology environment in order to provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs.
- Responsible for full-stack application development for key Atrium Risk initiatives
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing team and individuals across multiple locations
- Develop technical components as per JPMC technical standards. Enhance and maintain existing components and services.
- No telecommuting
- Agencies are OK
- 6+ years of strong experience in application designing, development and testing for backend server development.
- 3+ years of hands on experience as Python developer
- Familiarity with Python frameworks ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
- Comfortable in Core Java, Java EE, Collections and multi-threaded programming skill.
- Proficient with any RDBMS, Oracle is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with build tools ant/maven
- Familiarity and experience on working with Mule and Gemfire will be an advantage.
- Familiarity with Unix/Shell scripting and Hudson/Jenkins for deployment.
- Candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Investment Banking - Fixed Income domain will be an advantage
About the Company
Amtex Systems Inc, New York, NY
Business Intelligence Experts
(Solution Partners for WebFOCUS, Pentaho, Trendalyze, BI & Big Data on Cloud)
Technology . Fashion . Media . Healthcare . Retail . Power . Hospitality . Infrastructure
Locations New York . New Jersey . Austin . London . Mauritius . Dubai . Singapore . Gurgaon . Chennai
Awards 1.Government Services - Gold Award
- Best New Service - Gold Award (for Mobile Enroll)
- Best API - Gold Award
- Best Platform - Silver Award