Senior Python/Django Backend Engineer
New York, NY, USA
Job TitleSenior Python/Django Backend Engineer
- Leading the design and development of backend features and components
- Collaborating with other engineers in API design and development
- Scaling the backend architecture and codebase
- Reducing the level of technical debt of the backend codebase
- Stewarding technical standards and quality
- Interface with product and other functional teams and their leadership
- Provide peer code review and work with remote engineering teams
- Analyze and assess code with an insistence on quality and reliability
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- Experience working on backend systems at scale, using technologies like MySQL, Django, Redis, Python, RESTFul APIs, etc.
- Experience building and deploying complex but well architected, maintainable, and testable application backends
- Experience with error logging and performance tools such (Sentry, New Relic, etc.)
- Strong object-oriented programming and test driven development skills
- Great communication skills, interacting with development, testing and product team members
- Experience working as part of an agile team and knowledge of agile process
- Inquisitive, love to learn, embrace failure, and never give up
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders and sexuality to apply.
About the Company
Roman is a group of doctors, pharmacists, and problem solvers dedicated to transforming men’s health. We believe that by repairing the broken relationship between men and their health, we enable them to be better fathers, husbands, brothers, grandpas, boyfriends, and friends.
Roman owns every step of the process–from diagnosis to delivery. We tackle one issue at a time because we believe focus leads to the best patient experience and the best outcome.
Roman is backed some of the best investors in world. Our investors have also backed Warby Parker, Harry’s, Stripe, Oscar, and PillPack.
- Contact: Remi
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://jobs.lever.co/getroman/26413a36-2857-4589-8b50-95b12501a39c