London, United Kingdom
Job TitlePython Developer
We’re a developer-focused start-up creating new tools to make data exchange easy and safe.
We need an experienced Python developer to join our small but rapidly growing, fast-paced team. If you’re enthusiastic and dedicated, and are looking for a company that really values state-of-the-art engineering, we want to meet you. We can offer you a key role in creating the platform that we believe will be the backbone for the next generation of data-driven consumer apps.
- Use Python 3 to develop, test, and document an API that provides developers with protected data from financial institutions
- Use GitHub and Docker to deliver code
- Develop SQL scripts and stored procedures in PostgreSQL or similar
- Work with Amazon Web Services – Lambda, ECS, Data Pipeline
- Sustain automated processes for building, testing and documenting an application, and deploying it at scale
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- To believe in data-driven services
- Experience in Python beyond Django framework
- Familiarity with common engineering practices such as like Test Automation, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration (CI), etc.
- Shipping and maintaining large-scale, high-availability cloud based solutions
- AWS experience, working with services such as S3, Lambda Functions, DynamoDB
- Working knowledge of Kinesis, Athena, SNS, API gateways, Cloud Formation
- Manipulating large amounts of data (including unstructured data)
- Developing APIs and data schemas
- Knowledge of the banking/financial sector would be beneficial
About the Company
- E-mail contact: email@example.com