- Work in an agile, cross-functional team on products - client work & own ideas.
- Build next-generation web applications with a focus on user experience.
- Design and implement modern frontend & backend architectures.
- Constantly improve our development & deployment tool chain to stay up to date.
- Deploy apps in a cloud infrastructure using technologies like Docker.
- Represent Pure Labs at conferences & meetups (we organise the "Django Munich Meetup").
- Improve your skills learning from exceptional engineers and hard-boiled entrepreneurs.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
- 2+ years professional working experience.
- Experience developing user-facing web-applications using frameworks like React.js.
- Professional experience working with Python (we use Django) and/ or Node.js.
- Good technical understanding of web technologies & RESTful services.
- Serious about code quality, automated software tests & automated deployments.
- Proficiency in English & excellent communication skills.
- A quick mind, pragmatic & a passion for solving tricky problems.
- Eager to thrive in a highly professional environment, move quickly & take ownership of your work.
- An entrepreneurial mindset, structured & pragmatic, with a bias for action.
About the Company
Our vision is to create an environment where people can be successful & most efficient building tech products.
We do this by empowering people to step out of their comfort zone, embracing & enabling continuous learning, being selective choosing our client projects, satisfying our entrepreneurial spirit by building own products and being passionate about our users' experience.
- Founded in 2013 by Dana Nedamaldeen & Sebastian Slomski
- Built several own products and companies
- Growing team of exceptional talents
- Office in the heart of Munich
- Organizer of the Django Munich Meetup
- International team
- Contact: Sebastian Slomski
- E-mail contact: email@example.com