Senior Python Developer
USA, United States
Job TitleSenior Python Developer
Job Skills (from most wanted to "would be nice"):
- Python (required, with proven track record)
- Linux/U*ix (required, at least basic admin and shell skills)
- Django (at least some usage/familiarity)
- AWS (would be extremely helpful)
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- Have the ability to read lots of Python code and understand what system is doing.
- This is a small team. We're here to help but you will need to be able to dig through code and learn on your own.
- Most employees work from home, be sure that you can be productive in that environment.
- Track record of serious software development
- Bachelors in comp sci, comp engineering, or if not, extensive coding experience
About the Company
VersaFeed parses massive inventory product feeds from many of the world’s largest merchants. We use Python to ingest product info from CSV/XML/API/DB/web-crawling then we clean, optimize, and finally sync the data out to sites like Google, Facebook, Bing, and may other platforms.
We are very stable company with a solid track record and 13 year history. You can see a sampling of our current clients here: https://www.versafeed.com/about/#testimonials
Benefits: - Work from home if desired - High compensation packages including health care, 401k, stock options, etc. - Not a daily grind kind-of-job. Small dedicated team, no VC money, almost all staff is engineering/comp-sci.
Please include salary requirements and up to date resume. Thank you for your consideration.