Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Job TitleIT Auditor
- Review Business Requirements Documents (BRD) and analyze code created by the bank’s Line of Business to validate the proper data set was included; if not, propose correct data set.
- Review Quality Control (QC) comments to ensure final code utilized was accurate and complete.
- Work may entail creating separate programming and reporting to independently validate bank programming, quantification and reporting.
- No telecommuting
- Agencies are OK
- Term: Start 7/30 to 3/31/19 and beyond.
- Basic Qualifications/Experience include:
- Minimum of 2 years of IT Audit, Internal Audit, Risk Management or Compliance experience. Candidates need to understand basic internal audit/IT Audit processes and controls. If candidates haven’t worked in Audit, Risk Management or Compliance, they would need to have supported one of these departments directly (as part of a bank’s data analytics team for example).
- KEY - Minimum of 5 years of programming experience in one or more of the following programming languages:
- SAS EG
- Job Control Language (JCL) and other mainframe languages
- Experience in banking is highly desired.
About the Company
Consultants at Experis are the driving force for our success and are responsible for delivering service on assigned client engagements within their unique area of expertise. You offer your unique skills and experiences, and Experis offers something unique for you - besides gaining valuable experience with one of the most reputable organizations in the market, youre also earning pay worthy of your expertise and can depend on a full benefits package.
At Experis Finance (www.experis.us), we custom tailor our services to fit our clients needs from interim and permanent professional talent resourcing to complete project solutions in the areas of risk advisory, tax and finance & accounting. We serve clients including Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies, from offices worldwide leveraging the workforce capabilities of the ManpowerGroup.
- Contact: Karen Cooley
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org