Fort Worth, TX, United States
Job TitleSoftware Developer
Preferred Qualifications • P&C Insurance domain knowledge. • Experience building RESTful APIs. • Experience using the ACORD framework. • Experience with payments technology and industry.
- No telecommuting
- Agencies are OK
- Minimum of five years of experience in a software development shop.
- Most recently, a minimum of two years of experience and strong knowledge of Django framework using Python.
- Strong knowledge of Web Services and Web API (XML, SOAP, XDOC, JSON).
- Minimum of one year of experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skillful in writing reusable libraries and a knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Familiarity with various design and architectural patterns. Knowledge of concurrency patterns.
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, NHibernate, Spring, and Ubuntu.
- Experience with jQuery.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Subversion or Git.
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR) and its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other engineering discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent US English written and verbal communication skills.
About the Company
Please contact Alexis Nagy at 972-535-2400 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org W-2 Candidates only Please.
- Contact: Alexis Nagy
- E-mail contact: email@example.com