Senior Python Developer
Nashville, TN, USA
Job TitleSenior Python Developer
StudioNow is looking for an experienced and thoughtful Senior Developer to join our engineering team. In that role, you’ll be able to greenfield new features, introduce new architecture, and improve the existing codebase in measurable ways. We are scaling a successful SaaS product in the enterprise space, and have plenty of interesting problems to solve!
In this position, you would:
- Work closely and collaboratively with our Product team to bring new features to life.
- Focus on a Flask/Django back-end that serves an Angular front-end.
- Refactor, document and improve existing code.
- Contribute to processes and best practices as part of a small but skilled team.
- Mentor junior developers
- Help to design and implement reliable and scalable architecture in our cloud environment.
- Coordinate technical design/review activities to insure code quality and best practices for scalability and security.
- Evaluate proposed systems and applications to determine information security or data integrity implications.
- Conduct assessments and tests.
- No telecommuting
- Agencies are OK
- Bachelor's degree in a related field of study. 2+ years or more experience full-stack, preferably with a focus on back-end. In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, 2 additional years of industry experience.
- AWS/Dev-Ops experience is a big plus
About the Company
As an engineering team, we are philosophically driven to become full-stack engineers, and to learn and grow as developers. We put a premium on curiosity, insight and the ability to argue both sides of an issue. We love working at StudioNow, and we think you will, too!