Freelance Python Developer (Poland)
Job TitleFreelance Python Developer (Poland)
Join our international team and help us build the next version of SlashDB.
- Interesting programming problems
- Flexible working hours - full time or part time
- Project managed by a career software engineer, not some clueless product manager
SlashDB is an automated REST API gateway to databases. Developers use it to save time on web/mobile application backend. Data scientists use as convenient access method to databases in the cloud or on-premises. Enterprise architects use it as a foundation for microservices and to adapt existing systems to the cloud. It is really good and we are not stopping here.
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
We understand that nobody knows everything. If you are lacking experience in some of the below, but feel up to the task, do apply.
- Python, 3+ years of experience
- Good command of English written and spoken
- WSGI frameworks, preferably Pyramid
- Good understanding of the HTTP protocol
We work in Agile and meet online every day. You can work remotely or from our office space in Warsaw. You must be able to think for yourself and be a self-starter.
About the Company
The company behind SlashDB has been in business since 2001. Always profitable. In addition to SlashDB we offer professional programming services, so there may be opportunities to do client work too.
The recruitment process is as follows:
- You submit your application (i.e. resume, LinkedIn, Github, etc.)
- Two Skype interviews
- Technical blog post (paid)
- Job offer