Software Engineer - Python
Job TitleSoftware Engineer - Python
- Design, implement, integrate and maintain new backend services and APIs.
- Scale and improve existing backend services.
- Grow and expand your expertise in Delivery Hero's technology stack.
- No telecommuting
- Agencies are OK
- You will be working in a team and find pair programming comfortable.
- You are proficient with Python 2+3 and have experience in medium to large (web) projects.
- You know Django, PostgreSQL, Celery, Docker and memcached.
- You have experience building asynchronous web services (asyncio or Tornado).
- You have experience building and integrating RESTful APIs.
- You are able to deliver clean, tested and well documented code.
- You believe in testing, iterating, constantly learning, failing fast and agile practices.
- Willingness to work in small teams and enjoyment of a diverse work environment.
- You communicate well in English.
- Knowledge of developing and deploying applications into cloud services especially AWS.
- Experience administering Linux systems.
- Experience and interest in container-based architectures.
- You have designed and optimized scalable systems before.
- Monitoring/Alerting/Logging tools (Grafana, NewRelic, Icinga, Splunk)
About the Company
Delivery Hero is building the next generation global online food-ordering platform. Our awesome international team already operates in over 40 countries worldwide to ensure hungry customers get to their favorite takeaway food the fastest way possible. The company has grown from its inception in 2011 to become the world's largest food-ordering network. This is an exciting time for Delivery Hero with a huge and rapid amount of growth in countries, market size and opportunities. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, innovative and good at "getting things done." You will play an active role in our future - an exciting job and a workplace in the heart of Berlin is waiting for you!
- Contact: Adam Serafini
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://www.deliveryhero.com/career/jobs/#!/detail/1663