Backend Developer (m/f)
Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany
Job TitleBackend Developer (m/f)
We make use of our proprietary software that is completely data-driven in order to optimise our video marketing campaigns of known brands on an international scale. We are looking for a Backend Developer (m/f) to start as soon as possible at our office in Hamburg, where you are in charge of our software-projects. More specifically, you are responsible for further developing our TV tracking software.
- No telecommuting
- Agencies are OK
- Collaboration with the development team-members focusing on the design and integration of automatisation cycles,
- programming modules and server-side logic
- Development and maintenance of REST API
- Testing of the data flow and data processing
- UI testing for performance optimisation
- BSc, MSc or PhD degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field
- Experience in working with compiled languages such as C/C++ and interpreted languages such as Python
- Experience working with technical requirements
- Extensive theoretical knowledge in algorithms, data processing and data structures
- Professional working proficiency in the English language
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of design architectural patterns
- Experience with programming tools such as compilers, linkers, and debuggers (GNU toolchain)
- Experience with Django, DRF, SQL databases, Web API, networks, parallel computations and cloud/web-based technologies
- Familiarity with front end languages such as HTML, CSS and JS frameworks (Vue, React)
About the Company
We are Videobeat Networks, a rapidly growing start-up company with offices in Hamburg, Berlin, New York, Paris and London. We are 70 employees who are experts in innovative cross-platform video marketing and we believe in a strong connection between creativity and technology. Our marketing specialists and consultants work closely with our creative team and software developers, resulting in the collective development and accomplishment of powerful marketing campaigns.
What do we offer? An international team of developers that is rapidly growing and continuously working on our own software, designed for helping with the placement, management and analysis of video content on all platforms. An office located next to the City Hall and right in the heart of the city, with colleagues who share an excitement for challenging projects. After work you can enjoy some drinks in the office lounge or on the balcony, where you have a great view over the city. It is important for us to provide our employees with creative freedom, long-term perspectives, a steep learning curve and a diverse working environment in order for them to grow and work independently in one of Europe’s best video marketing teams.