Full-stack software engineer
Paris, Paris, France
Job TitleFull-stack software engineer
We are looking for a full-stack software engineer passionate about technology and willing to contribute to the ambitious project of revolutionising law through technology.
Your main activities will be:
- Design, implementation and maintenance of the features of our roadmap, including our engine for generating flexible web forms, document automation, web scraping and automation, APIs...
- Improving infrastructure (CI/CD, scaling, ...) and contribute to devops tools.
- Collaborating on definition of your product team objectives.
- Using and implementing of development best practices on the whole stack.
Our stack today:
- Backend: Python/Django Rest Framework, Celery, NodeJs.
- Front-end: React/Redux, Gulp, Webpack.
- Data: PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, Redis.
- Infrastructure: Docker, Heroku, AWS.
- Other: Git, CI/CD (CircleCI),…
We offer a relocation package for foreign applicants. No remote.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
What we expect from you:
- Strong experience in programming and some contributions to existing projects (open-source or during studies or work).
- Proficiency with code best practices (tests, versioning…).
- You love team work.
- English proficiency.
We are interested in both entry level engineers (out of BA/MS, or even without a diploma), and experienced developers.
About the Company
Based in Paris, Legalstart is a leader in the French legal-tech space that aims at revolutionising legal services. We help business creators manage legal documents and paperwork in an automated fashion.
Since the launch of the site at the beginning of 2014, Legalstart has experienced a very strong growth. In this context, we are looking for highly motivated developers to help us consolidate our leading position in the French online legal services market.
To find the latest articles about Legalstart, please check our press page (Le Figaro, Le Monde, Les Echos, etc): legalstart.fr/corp/presse
- Are an international team.
- Give developers a piece of time during each sprint for learning and new projects.
- Commit to personal growth.
- Involve engineers in defining priorities with product people.
- Actively learn and try technologies that we are passionate about. These days: blockchain technologies (in production!) and functional programming (Haskell, used for prototyping).
- Host tech meetups, and attend conferences (DjangoUnderTheHood in Amsterdam in 2016 for example).
- Regularly play football with the team!
- Contact: Alexandre Hajjar
- E-mail contact: email@example.com
- Web: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Legalstart/743999665877250-full-stack-software-engineer