Paris, Paris, France
Job TitleFront-end developer
We are looking for a front-end developer passionate about design and technology and willing to contribute to the ambitious project of revolutionising law through technology.
Your main activities will be:
- Design, implementation and maintenance of the features of our roadmap, including our dynamic web forms, our documents and signature UI, internal tools, ...
- Working closely with our designers to integrate their work.
- Contributing to overall UX and product efforts (user scenarios, AB-tests, ...).
- Collaborating on definition of your product team objectives.
- Defining and maintaining front-end code best practices and related tooling.
Our stack today:
- Front-end: React/Redux, Gulp, Webpack, SASS.
- Backend: Python/Django Rest Framework, Celery, NodeJs.
- Other: Git, CI/CD (CircleCI),…
We offer a relocation package for foreign applicants. No remote.
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
What we expect from you:
- Good experience in programming and some contributions to existing projects (open-source or during studies or work).
- Proficiency with HTML, CSS, SASS and related tooling (Gulp pipelines for example).
- Good sensitivity to UX for web apps and interface design
- Ideally you know Python/Django or another back-end technology and REST APIs
- You love team work.
- English proficiency.
We are interested in both entry level (out of school or even without a diploma) and more experienced developers.
About the Company
Based in Paris, Legalstart is a leader in the French legal-tech space that aims at revolutionising legal services. We help business creators manage legal documents and paperwork in an automated fashion.
Since the launch of the site at the beginning of 2014, Legalstart has experienced a very strong growth. In this context, we are looking for highly motivated developers to help us consolidate our leading position in the French online legal services market.
To find the latest articles about Legalstart, please check our press page (Le Figaro, Le Monde, Les Echos, etc): legalstart.fr/corp/presse We:
- Are an international team.
- Give developers a piece of time during each sprint for learning and new projects.
- Commit to personal growth.
- Involve developers in defining priorities with product people.
- Actively learn and try technologies that we are passionate about. These days: blockchain technologies (in production!) and functional programming (Haskell, used for prototyping).
- Host tech meetups, and attend conferences (DjangoUnderTheHood in Amsterdam in 2016 for example).
- Regularly play football with the team!