R&D Python Developer
Paris, Île-de-France, France
Job TitleR&D Python Developer
We are looking for an energetic Python developer to work in the machine learning team in order to process large datasets of electrocardiograms and provide relevant results to physicians.
In a typical week, she/he might:
- work alongside data scientists to develop a new feature and deploy it to our production workers
- investigate and solve a performance bottleneck
- review a pull request and give advice on how to improve the performance, maintainability and readability of our Python 3 codebase
- automate a task to speed up our R&D cycle
- No telecommuting
- No Agencies Please
You should join us if you:
- love Python
- have a strong knowledge of data structures
- enjoy test-driven development
- are an autonomous, committed, enthusiastic person
- have a "can-do", creative and challenging mindset
A big bonus for us would be if you also:
- were already part of designing a large software architecture
- have experience with machine learning
- are an expert with git
- master docker
- have experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP or Azure
About the Company
Cardiovascular diseases kill prematurely 18 million people every year. The electrocardiogram (ECG) measures the electrical activity of the heart and is the starting point for cardiovascular disease diagnosis. It's easy to record, but very challenging to interpret without a long training.
We're on a mission to beat cardiovascular diseases using machine learning and artificial intelligence.
Founded by a team of young entrepreneurs in April 2014, we're at the interface between Health and Big Data industries. Backed by high profile investors, we are moving fast. ($6.4M raised in a Series A financing)
Our web platform, whose algorithms have been trained on more than 500,000 ECGs, is now FDA cleared and CE marked.
We are a tight-knit team of 18 and on the lookout for exceptional talent who want to make a difference.