Backend Python Software Developer
Austin, TX, United States
Job TitleBackend Python Software Developer
You enjoy writing software that allows machines to talk to each other more than you enjoy building pretty web pages. You excel on your own but like having the support of your team when you need it. You live in the Austin area but would optionally like to telecommute a few days a week.
- Implement new and improve existing functionality of our platform using Python
- Design, develop and execute new features
- Troubleshoot and identify a wide variety of platform issues
- Adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Shared after hours upgrade and Level 3 escalation on-call responsibilities
- Telecommuting is OK
- No Agencies Please
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related
- Python or similar language experience
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix environments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superb problem solving abilities
- Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical personnel
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- 0 - 3 years of professional software development experience
- VoIP protocol experience
- SQL, PHP, or C experience
About the Company
Founded in 1998, NetworkIP is a technology company that provides Software as a Service (SaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) for industries requiring transaction processing-based products and services which enable real-time tracking of connections, credits and debits, inventory/goods and content.
NetworkIP offers an excellent benefit package, which includes health, life and short & long term disability insurance; vacation; personal days; paid holidays and 401(k).
NetworkIP allows for flexible work hours, flex time and telecommute at manager discretion.
Send a recent résumé to email@example.com to apply for this position. Learn more about us and what we do at NetworkIP.com
- Contact: Karthik Srinivasan
- E-mail contact: firstname.lastname@example.org